GPS Adventure Challenge
This adventure can be done by voyageur canoe or stand up paddleboard.
As a team, you will race against the clock to complete the GPS Challenge and accumulate as many points as possible. This challenge will have teams traveling the Island canals by either voyageur canoe or stand up paddleboard following directions on a GPS unit to arrive at specific land locations.
Once on land, teams will be handed their challenge card and will need to travel across land to complete their challenge before returning to the canoe for their next GPS travel portion. They will complete a series of these until they arrive at their ultimate and final destination.
Time scheduled for this event is: 2.5 – 3.5 hours though the duration can be customized.
- Stand Up Paddleboard Version: $95 per participant plus HST
- Voyageur Canoe Version: $65 per participant plus HST
- Stand up paddleboard for each participant or a voyageur canoe.
- All paddling and safety equipment.
- Equipment for the activity (e.g. GPS and clues).
- Certified and experienced staff.
This event can be customized for duration, start and end locations.