School Group Guided Voyageur Canoe Tour
No paddling experience required, but come prepared to paddle!
Come and explore the 13 Toronto Island archipelago in historic voyageur canoe replicas. Originally designed to carry people and goods across Canada, this is the easiest and most affordable way to provide your students with a unique and safe paddling experience. Each canoe will have a guide to steer the canoe and teach some paddling techniques.
Our guided Voyageur Canoe Tour is ideal for groups crossing the Toronto Harbour to explore the Island channels, lagoons and bird sanctuaries. On the return paddle, enjoy the wonderful panorama of Toronto’s skyline.
A round-trip to the Islands and back takes approximately 3 hours (but can be shortened), with an opportunity for a washroom break. Extra fees apply for one-way excursions, or to start/end on the Islands.
- One supervisor free for every 10 paying participants
- A certified and experienced guide per canoe
- Voyageur canoes, lifejackets, paddles & all safety equipment
School Group Pricing
|Number of Participants (min. 8 participants)||Price Per Person|
|8-12 participants||$35 +hst per person (start/end on Mainland)|
|13+ participants||$27 +hst per person (start/end on Mainland)|
Logistics fee for one-way Tour
Logistics fee to start/end on Islands
$75 +hst minimum
$200 +hst minimum
|Please Note: Bookings require a $200 deposit / guide.|
To receive a quote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Type of excursion (round-trip, one-way, or island start/end)
- Preferred date and start time plus an alternate date
- Total number of students and supervisors
- Contact name and cell phone number of attending leader