If you know anyone who may need a little education on the realities of cold water hook'em up with this video:https://youtu.be/fXqQLZ6wPdk
Clean up the Bay and Save!
Come back from your favourite area with 3 bags of garbage, and you'll get your rental at half price! We'll even provide the garbage bags. It feels great, and is another way that we can work together for a cleaner environment. Interested in other environmental issues that we are concerned about? Check out Our Planet section of our website.
The 13 Toronto Islands are on our doorstep, with secluded beaches, bird sanctuaries, washrooms, picnic areas, a cottage-country feel, with many waterways to paddle and explore. Stay healthy and experience the wilderness in the city. Click here to download a Map of the Toronto Islands and Paddling Boundaries. All canoe rental guests will be shuttled on our pontoon boat at no extra charge to start and end their rental from our island dock for safety reasonsOur on-line Rental Reservations are now available for booking and will run until the last weekend of September.Save 50% on your Rentals with Frequent Paddler Codes (FPC)
- Previous paddling experience required for at least 1 paddler.
- All renters will be assessed for paddling abilities. Renters will need to demonstrate boat stability and control (i.e. going in a straight line & stopping)
- All renters are required to sign a waiver. Click here to view the waiver: Rental Warranty & Consent.
- Renters must be 18 years of age or older to sign Waiver (prepare to show I.D.)
- Renters aged 15-17 require parent/guardian to sign a Youth Waiver.
- Major credit card for damage deposit (your card will not be charged unless boat and equipment are damaged or not returned)
- Please check home page for weather/water conditions and water temp/wetsuit requirements.
- If you plan on taking a dog you must supply a doggie lifejacket and your dog must have previous experience in a canoe.
- If you are running late we would be happy to reschedule your booking
No Experience? Try one of these options:
- Rent a Tandem (2-person) Kayak
- Join a Guided Big Voyageur Canoe Tour
- Join a Guided Tandem Kayak Tour
- Enquire about our Beginner Canoe Courses
|Monday-Friday||12 noon||Before sunset|
|Saturday-Sunday||10 am||By 5:30 pm|
| RENTAL FEES
(incl. all equipment & taxes)
|Canoe (2 & 3-person)|
|Up to 2 Hours||$60|
|Up to 3 Hours||$80|