Driving Directions to Harbourfront Canoe and Kayak Centre
Welcome to the Harbourfront Canoe & Kayak Centre, bringing you excellence on the water for over 35 years!
We’re located at 283 Queen’s Quay West in downtown Toronto. You can find our office south of the Rogers Centre right on the edge of Lake Ontario on the southwest corner of Queen’s Quay West and Robertson Crescent.
If you are visiting by TTC, take the 509 or 510 westbound Harbourfront/Exhibition/Spadina Streetcar from underground at Union Station. Disembark at Rees Street (Radisson Plaza Hotel) and walk south on Robertson Crescent one block towards the water.
Our building is located on the South/West corner of Queens Quay and Rees St. just south of the Harbourfront Centre Sailing and Powerboating, and just west of the Marine Police Unit.
Pay Parking Options
There are several paid parking lots within walking distance:
- West side of Lower Simcoe St between Queens Quay and Lakeshore. It’s the cheapest daily rate.
- North/West corner of Queens Quay West & Rees Street.
- West of lot above. Enter past beer store and park at north end.
- South side Queens Quay underground 2 blocks east at Harbourfront Centre.
- East on Robertson Cres underground at our neighbour Radisson Admiral Hotel.