Kayak Social Paddles
Are you interested in kayaking weekly with a guide and other paddlers? Join one of our Kayak Evening Social Paddles and enjoy paddling into a setting sun. It's a great time to get to know other paddlers and have a mini vacation. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure to sign-in, get changed and get onto the water.
What skills do I need to join a Social Paddle?
- To paddle a solo kayak, paddlers have taken a Beginner Kayak Intro Course or have equivalent paddling experience.
- If you have a friend with less experience, consider renting a tandem kayak.
Dates and Times
Leisure social paddles run every Thursday and Friday evening beginning in July. Intermediate Social Paddles (faster paced / further distanced) are offered Thursday evenings.
|Months||Social Paddle Days||Arrive By||Depart Docks|
|July & August||Thursday and Friday evenings||6:00 pm||6:30 pm|
|September after Labour Day||Friday evenings only||5:30 pm||6:00 pm|
Save money and paddle more often with Frequent Paddler Codes!
How to Join Us
It’s really simple to join us. Basically, you're renting a solo or tandem kayak for two hours. Fees include boat, all safety equipment and taxes. If you are storing a personal boat with us, it's free to join the group paddle.
We highly suggest reserving a kayak as they often sell out. Here is how to get started:
- Scroll down to the booking calendar below and choose your preferred social paddle date.
- Choose Solo Kayak or Tandem Kayak and click 'Book Now'.
- Select 6:00pm start time. (5:00 pm in Sept)
- To apply a Frequent Paddler Code, click on 'Apply Promo or Voucher'.
- Continue to create your booking.
- To cancel your reservation and receive a full refund, you MUST cancel via email by 5:00pm the DAY PRIOR.