Running the same weekend as the Paddle Canada SUP Instructor Course, we have just added a Paddle Canada Basic Kayak Instructor and Paddle Canada Waterfront & Lakewater Tandem Canoe Instructor Course! All courses begin Thursday, May 12th and end Sunday, May 15th.
For more details or to sign up, please click here!
Kayak Spring Paddle Camp runs May Long-Weekend Beginning Friday May 20th at Noon and Ending Monday May 23rd at Noon. First Session begins Friday at 2:00 pm with a Guided Paddle.
This Paddle Camp is best suited for experienced paddling participants who are up for a challenge (by choice) to expand their comfort zone while learning and refining their skills. An example of 'experienced' would be at least one Weekend Kayak Beginner Course or equivalent and a few Social Paddles. Rescue certification not required.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Refine your skills and learn new ones in a 'by choice' learning environment
- Test those skills in various conditions (weather permitting)
- Meet a diverse group of fellow paddlers to build your community with
- Get into mid-season form early in the season
- Supplement your paddling with related skills such as tripping, weather-reading, and gear reviews
- As we continue to grow this camp, we hope to offer even more learning opportunities this year to satisfy all skill levels
If you purchased one of these Tours through Groupon in 2015 and were not able to use it last summer, simply print it out and save it. We realize there is an expiry date on the Groupon voucher, but we will honour these vouchers for 2016 only.
Or, if you booked and your tour was cancelled due to weather, simply email us with your desired Tour date and we will make the booking for you at no charge. Be sure you are using the same name and email you used when you first made the booking.
to go to our Tours webpage, then click on 'book now' for the Tour you originally purchased to check the available dates on the calendar.
Check out our latest E-Newsletter. Enjoy, it has lots of updates for the 2016 season.