Would you like to purchase a paddling course for your loved one? Our online gift voucher can provide the gift of developing paddling skills, health, community & friendship. You can choose to gift a specific amount or a specific course. Once purchased, you can personalize it, print it out or email it. To help them get on the water through renting a canoe, kayak or paddleboard, please purchase our Frequent Paddler Codes to save 50% on rentals.
Did you know?
- You have over 96,000 Km of blood vessels, enough to circle the globe 2 ½ times
- A hummingbird flaps its wings up to 90 times per second
- Your heart will beat about 2.6 Billion times over the course of your lifetime
- when lightning strikes it can reach up to 30,000 degrees celsius (54,000 F)
- dolphins can hear underwater sounds from 24km (15miles) away
- Every second you manufacture over 25 million new body cells
- the sun is 330,330 times larger than the Earth
- there are over 4,300 known species of ladybugs
- Your body generates enough heat in 30 minutes to boil almost 2 liters of water
…And we could go on and on! Our bodies and the world around us is wonderfully made. Life is amazing, and staying healthy to experience it to the fullest takes planning and understanding.
How are you managing with the corona virus self-quarantine? Have you been able to maintain and even start some important lifestyle changes that contribute to your overall wellness to not only becoming healthier, but staying healthy for a lifetime?
The truth is that our physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing is worth taking care of. Sickness or below average health is either a result of not getting enough of what we need, or getting too much of what we don’t need. When was the last time you asked yourself, “What do I need to add or what do I need to remove in order to improve my overall health, wellness, and enjoyment of life?” Overall health and wellness incorporates our physical, social, mental and spiritual areas of our life. Each of these areas may require some significant additions or subtractions in order to improve our overall health.
Health and wellness is a lifestyle. Good nutrition is a lifestyle. Exercise is a lifestyle. Stress management is a lifestyle. Prayer and meditation is a lifestyle. Spending time communicating with family and friends is a lifestyle. Why not combine them all through paddling with friends in nature? Set some super lifestyle goals today and share the gift with others!