What is our Cold Water Rental Policy?
When the water temperature drops below 13ºC, we require renters to wear their personal wet/drysuit. The only exception is when there is a qualified staff accompanying you on your paddle. This is to ensure that a rescue can be performed in under 2 minutes in order to reduce your cold water exposure time. Programs which do not require a wetsuit include: Evening Social Paddles, Courses, Private Lessons & Guided Trips. Thank you for your understanding as we try to keep everyone safe.
If you know anyone who may need a little education on the realities of cold water hook'em up with this video: https://youtu.be/fXqQLZ6wPdk
Want to SUP with a guide and group each week? Be sure to check out our SUP Evening Social Paddles & BBQ.
The 13 Toronto Islands are on our doorstep, with secluded beaches, bird sanctuaries, washrooms, picnic areas, a cottage-country feel, and many waterways to paddle and explore. Stay healthy and enjoy the wilderness in the city! Click here to download a Map of the Toronto Islands and Paddling Boundaries.
- Our rental season ends the last weekend of September. On-line rental reservations will resume May 1st and our rental program will begin Victoria Day Weekend, assuming the water temperature has reached 12C.
Save 50% on your Rentals with Frequent Paddler Codes (FPC)
- Previous paddling experience required for Paddleboards.
- All renters will be assessed for paddling abilities. Renters will need to demonstrate paddleboard stability and control (i.e. going in a straight line & stopping)
- Paddleboarders need to wear appropriate footwear around our site and docks AT ALL TIMES. Exception only when on your Paddleboard.
- All renters are required to sign a waiver. Click here to view the waiver: Rental Warranty & Consent.
- Renters must be 18 years of age or older to sign Waiver (prepare to show I.D.)
- Renters aged 15-17 require parent/guardian to sign Youth Waiver.
- Major credit card for damage deposit (your card will not be charged unless boat and equipment are damaged or not returned)
- Please check home page for weather/water conditions and water temp/wetsuit requirements.
No Experience? Try one of these options:
|Monday-Friday||12 noon||Before sunset|
|Weekends & Holidays||10 am||By 5:30 pm|
(incl. all equipment & taxes)
|Stand Up Paddleboard Fees|
|Up to 2 Hours||$40|
|Up to 3 Hours||$55|
On-line Reservations must be booked 10 hours in advance and strongly recommended.
Same-day reservations may be possible; however due to a high volume of calls and emails, there is no guarantee your request will be answered. To avoid disappointment, try to reserve on-line in advance.