If you know anyone who may need a little education on the realities of cold water hook'em up with this video:https://youtu.be/fXqQLZ6wPdk
Clean up the Bay and Save!
Come back from your favourite area with 3 bags of garbage, and you'll get your rental at half price! We'll even provide the garbage bags. It feels great, and is another way that we can work together for a cleaner environment. Interested in other environmental issues that we are concerned about? Check out Our Planet section of our website.
The 13 Toronto Islands are on our doorstep, with secluded beaches, bird sanctuaries, washrooms, picnic areas, a cottage-country feel, with many waterways to paddle and explore. Stay healthy and experience the wilderness in the city. Click here to download a Map of the Toronto Islands and Paddling Boundaries.Save 50% off your Rental with Frequent Paddler Codes!
- Canoes cannot be booked on-line due to special skills required. Please call 416 203 2277 or email email@example.com to be screened for booking.
- Previous paddling experience required for at least 1 paddler.
- All renters will be assessed for paddling abilities. Renters will need to demonstrate boat stability and control (i.e. going in a straight line & stopping)
- All renters are required to sign a waiver. Click here to view the waiver: Rental Warranty & Consent.
- Renters must be 18 years of age or older to sign Waiver (prepare to show I.D.)
- Renters aged 15-17 require parent/guardian to sign a Youth Waiver.
- Major credit card for damage deposit (your card will not be charged unless boat and equipment are damaged or not returned)
- Please check home page for weather/water conditions and water temp/wetsuit requirements.
No Experience? Try one of these options:
- Rent a Tandem (2-person) Kayak
- Join a Guided Big Voyageur Canoe Tour
- Join a Guided Tandem Kayak Tour
- Enquire about our Beginner Canoe Courses
|Monday-Friday||12 noon||Before sunset|
|Weekends & Holidays||10 am||By 5:30 pm|
| RENTAL FEES
(incl. all equipment & taxes)
|Canoe (2 & 3-person)|
|Up to 2 Hours||$50|
|Up to 3 Hours||$75|
Canoes cannot be booked on-line due to special skills required. Please call 416-203-2277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org IN ADVANCE to be screened for canoe reservations.
Our rental season ends the last weekend of September. On-line rental reservations will resume May 1st and our rental program will begin Victoria Day Weekend, assuming the water temperature has reached 12C.